PAID-Equine Marketing Intern
This position assists CKRH’s Development Director with the preparation and facilitation of the annual gala, Night of the Stars, who’s 2021 date is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, June 19th.
- To assist in the solicitation of Silent Auction items from local vendors.
- Upon receipt of auction items, to register them within an Excel spreadsheet & maintain a hard copy notebook of all auction contracts.
- To photograph all auction items & upload a quality image of each item to the event website prior to June 1.
- To ensure all auction items have sufficient text description uploaded to event website.
- To design & produce a Save the Date postcard, event invitation and event program.
- To assist Development Director with drafting/distributing press releases & collecting content for social media.
- To provide sponsorship support as needed (ex: calling sponsors for program ads/collecting guest names for their tables.)
- To assist with the packing & transport of auction items (if event is off-site from CKRH.)
- To assist with the set-up of the Silent Auction area & general event site.
- To attend the event and assist as needed.
- To assist with event clean-up
- To assist with post-event evaluations & processes as time allows.
- Basic written, computer & graphic design skills
- Strong photography & photo editing skills
- Organized & detail-oriented in general work practices
- Ability to complete assignments fully & on time.
- Good communication skills & works well in a team environment.
- Comfortable with public interaction, such as event sponsors and auction item vendors.